Food safety and production process starts with Good Agricultural Practices and Good Manufacturing Practices as a series of procedures that must be done to ensure safe food production by avoiding any risk of physical, chemical, or microbiological contamination. These measures are corroborated through the procedures of Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points (HACCP). These are carried out, for example, by doing a microbiological analysis after the disinfection process, and performing daily testing of each lot to identify whether there is any desviation from the parameters that could cause health problems for the consumer.
Controlled irrigation process with clean water that becomes from deep wells , cutting the veggies on the right time to be ready for the packing process .
From A to Z we care about creating an array where the product flows , which is managed and monitored centrally. That is why , thanks to the structure production lines of product quality is monitored from reception , processing , storage and distribution .
It is based on the following points:
- Control of the entire chain of production and certification in Good Agricultural Practices and Good Manufacturing Practices.
- The control and regular training of our staff.
- The history and rotation of fields.
- The use of chemicals approved by regulatory agencies in environmental protection and food security in Mexico and the U.S.
- Proper and minimal use of fertilizers.
- Ensuring the microbiological quality of irrigation water.
- Microbiological analysis of pre and post-harvest products.
Excellent product quality, with a process of purified water for washing and cleaning
Broccoli Treatment Process fresh cut and export same day
Carrots, Green Beans , Cucumbers , Parsley , Spinach , Beetroots , Tomatoe Lettuces and more . Veggies and fruits are fresh cut, processed and deliver every day
OUR PROCESS ENDS WITH A HIGH VACUUM SEAL AND FOOD GRADE BAG SYSTEM
Good Agricultural , Manufacturing and Water-Smart Practices are procedures performed before and during the production of vegetables and fruits . All the technical operations are regulated, inspected, and certified by agencies who specialize in food safety:
- PRIMUS LAB
- NSF (David Fresh Technologies)
To comply with these inspections, a monthly microbiological analysis of irrigation water has been implemented to prevent cross-contamination, control the use of pesticides, and provide ongoing training to our staff.